Tuesday, March 2, 2010

finally good

I think so far every day this quarter I have been un-happy. I have yet to wake up and feel good, or even look forward to the day. It's funny that I never noticed this before. Until yesterday... when I woke and felt good. It's the kind of good when you can take on anything, when you feel happy to go to lecture (Not a typo) and when driving even seems nicer. Feeling that way made me realize how unhappy I've been and hopefully how happy I can be from now on. I'm not sure what caused this... but I like it. I even went to the gym yesterday, which also made me feel good.

I guess I have to keep this up... well tonight I've got clinical and I'm so excited for my patient!! She's got chickypox!!! I'm not sure what it is about chickypox but I am sooo excited to take care of her! In fact, everyone in my clinical is super excited. Okay... well I think I'm going to go for a bike ride, then get ready for clinical... Hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan