Sunday, March 14, 2010

Exam tomorrow!

So why am I on here? To procrastinate of course!! I must say, I'm sure scared for my clinical eval tomorrow. I've never been scared before (well scared because I think it's going to be bad scared). This quarter I just wasn't on my game! Having all these health problems and other personal drama just did not mix. I think if I didn't have all this health crap going on, then it would have just been like any other quarter... but having been told that I may need surgery up through my nose in around my brain is scary!!

No excuses though.. I'm doing well academically... I have a 88% in Theory (which is not good by my standards, but I'm shooting for a 90% by the end of this quarter) and who knows what in clinical.. I've got nothing lower than a 91 on all projects... so an A- ?

Don't you find it frustrating thought that when you take difficult instructors for the challenge, and others take the easy instructors, they end up with the higher grade? I know, it's not ALL about grades... yea yea


Okay... so I'm getting back to my studying... I just drank a cup of coffee and I'm thinking I've got another 2 hours of studying left in me : D

night ya'll

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan