Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's called SPRING BREAK!

Heck yes.. I survived!! I've never been so happy before! This quarter has been so draining on me. I hate to use my medical problems as an excuse for my lack of attention.. but I am. This past week I got my results back. I really would like to know what the dr thinks because I am definitely not a textbook case. By clinical presentation, I would say cushings. By one lab, I would say adult-onset congenital adrenal hyperplasia, by looking at all the labs I'm thinking an adrogen secreting tumor. But only an endocrinologist can put it all together and figure out WTF is wrong with me!

So... the next big appt is on the 29th, which also happens to be the first day of classes. All I can hope is that this qtr does not turn into the last. This last quarter I was very very lucky. I have no clue how, but I pulled off an A-. Nobody pulled off an A, which surprises me. This quarter wasn't exceptionally hard, but extremely busy with tons of projects. WHATEVER! It's done!! Why am I still thinking about it?! HA!!

So... I am pretty happy to say, it is spring break and you can damn well believe I'm going to enjoy it. Later peeps

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan