Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Adios kiddos!

Yesterday was officially our last day of Peds clinical!! What a horrible quarter! It's not the kids I didn't like, and I really got to liking my professor... but those horrific nurses!! I swear, yesterday I got ripped a new one for not knowing more than the side effects for an IV administration. It's not my fault I had 30 minutes to prepare for this patient... AND after she ripped me the new one, I looked in my Peds drug book and none of the info she was ripping me for was in there!! It was in the IV drug book... WTF!

It's difficult to learn in an environment where nurses treat you like bacteria on a sterile field. So, to the end of hell I say good riddance! Heres to hoping Psych next quarter will be infinitely better than Peds...

My favorite quote of all time: "Let the best of your past be the worst of your future" - unk author

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan