Saturday, March 6, 2010

doing good!!

So I must say, things are going well!! I finished that long care plan, after I threw a 2 year old temper tantrum... Then I survived last night, I missed my sleep for the sophomore orientation and had a decent night for not having slept!! I almost made it the whole night without sleep BUT my amazing charge nurse let me go home early. I did waste time yesterday buy purchasing my Canon DSLR Xsi!! So excited for this!! There was only a few left at costco so thank god I went yesterday!!

Today I was up a few hours early and finished one of my two nursing scholarships. I'm planning on working on the second one tonight... the second one is the one that's going to be difficult to write. It has a word limit with 4 main objectives to hit!!! Crazy! Well right now I have jumbalya cooking on the stove and it smells amazing!! So, I'm going to go finish that then get ready for work tonight... here's hoping for a few codes and some excitement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan