Thursday, March 4, 2010

Procrastination

What a horrible thing to do so close to the end of the quarter. Count down is 2 weeks until finals!! Not only finals but our last exam + final is in the same week!! Isn't that just cruel? Well I've been up and down, trying to deal with my recent dr visit plus the stress of a Long Care Plan while working part time and trying to be a sane person. Chances are something is going to go.

So I went to my dr a few months ago and one thing led to another and he thinks that I have a pituitary tumor. So I go to an endocrinologist who thinks I have cushings disease. GROSS. All I remember is from Med/Surg how nasty the picture of the cartoon guy with Cushings look. But I agree, I gained 30# in one year, plus other nasty changes. So my endocrinologist has a whole gamete of labs for me to do do exactly diagnose what I have. Exciting scary stuff if you ask me. So to add to this is the stress of school.

I need to get on top of things, get in buckle down mode, go balls out! Unfortunately I'm taking on more than I can chew again. Instead of sleeping in like I want to, I have to go to the new incoming class' orientation and speak as a junior representative. Like I'd rather be sleeping!! I work tomorrow night... It's going to be miserable. WHATEVER... so I better finish this damn long care plan so I can perhaps function tomorrow night... wish me luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan