Friday, February 26, 2010

Update

So.. talked to the higher ups, my mentor to be exact, and learned the truth behind my "non-invitation". It's all good! Basically I'm as good as guaranteed in next year. The nice thing is that I was a discussion between the faculty, which makes me feel better. And I even came up during clinical about how much I deserve the invitation. Sad thing is, people assume that I was invited, so all the "invitees" are texting me and are like, so you get invited? Next I get to say, no, I wasn't.. and deal with the whole "What?? Why not?"" Seriously people? Whatever

On a good note, it is the weekend, or at least my form of the weekend, which means, work. Such a nice relief from school... so for now I say farwell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan