Sunday, February 14, 2010

H1N1

So I'm kinda excited.. I was quoted in a local newspaper on H1N1 and the decline in interest for vaccinations. Interesting subject I think. I've done a lot with the flu this season, I've participated in 2 flu clinics.. helped run 1, from the beginning I helped with planning and was the right hand person for the nurse in charge, such a great learning experience. Then I participated in a local flu shot clinic where I actually got to give shots.. that was nice : D

As of right now I just got off work. I'm super tired and really just wishing to sleep for the next 3 hours before church. Today I've got to get together with my group to finish our group project and then tomorrow it's back to school. This week is going to be super busy, I've got my long care plan to do AND we have an exam on monday and I've read NOTHING... gotta change that fast... alright, that's all for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan