Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick

So, it seems as if our rotation on Peds has got everyone sick with a stomach bug. Now this could be unrelated to our rotation OR it can totally be caused by the filthy little bug breathers. I personally choose them as being at fault. It looks like a nice chunk of our class has the stomach flu right now. What a horrible thing to have. I personally had it about 4 weeks ago... nasty thing. I've never had it before and it hit me HARD! Full liquid diet if even that. But after about 5 days I was over it.

Tomorrow is Peds test #2... I'm not super scared... but I am a little. It's a ton of material and instead of studying right now, I'm writing this... oh well. I just haven't been able to fully wake up this morning so I'm hoping this gives me the encouragement to go take a shower and start studying...

This week is going to be busy again. Tomorrow I have lecture, then a meeting, then SIM lab, then I have to go to the hospital to pick our 4 patients for team nursing THEN I get to write up all of their information... jeeze. I think that's the busiest part. Hopefully I'll have everything done so that on tues I can sleep in before clinical (I have a 3pm clinical)... that would be soooo nice!

As my 5th yawn for the past 5 minutes just hit, I'm thinking I should go shower... that should wake me up....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan