Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A little about me..

So I've finally taken the plunge and decided to create a blog. This is going to be my primary source of ranting and raving, basically it's what's going to keep me sane during the next two years of my life. I'm about to start my second year of nursing school in a 3 year BSN program. It's my 5th year in college and in 2 more years I will have my 6 year 4 year degree. No worries though, it will all be worth it in the end.

I'm a bit of an over-achiever, I'm highly competitive and I don't accept anything less than my best. I have high expectations and people say I'm a little anal. I was once told though that nursing is the one profession where being anal is a good trait. I work in an ICU and have worked in the hospital for 3 years (2 years in the ER). I've seen a lot of crazy things, some people say that the hospital isn't what it's like on TV, but in my case sometimes it is...

That's all for now...
enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan