Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happenings

So, it's as if I blinked and it was thursday again... this week at work (university) has just flown by and that's good and bad. It's good because it means the boss is coming back from vacation on Monday, but bad because I don't nearly have all my work done for her before she gets back... What to do? Today I was supposed to finish my main project, but the pre-nursing advisor stuck me with a project that took ALL DAY! apparently what took me 6 hrs to do would have only taken her for... but she said, "thats why I have scut-monkies for"... fabulous. Anyway I told them I have to get my other project done tomorrow no matter what. They agreed.

Another good thing about it being friday is that next week I'm going to VEGAS!! I'm so freaking excited for this. A few nurses from my unit and I are headed to go to a Critical Care symposium which is just a bunch of fancy classes that prepare you for the CCRN (critical care registered nurse).. I am not taking those courses, I'm taking the interesting ones like, "I've got a bad feeling about this patient" and "heading off complications of multiple trauma"... sounds amazing right?? Well trust that I will have my handy dandy lap top taking some killer notes!!

Other than that.. not much going on... I do really like the iPhone project 365. It's a cool picture a day type project with my new iPhone 4... just an excuse to bust out some photography skills.

Since it is 3:40 am I guess I'll head back to sleep. Today I need to go register for initial ACLS (GASP)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Life as a Nursing Student. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan